Today, every company is in the technology business; whether they want to be or not. This puts pressure on IT leaders to deliver solutions to solve complex new strategic challenges And even more pressure on their networks.
At Windstream Enterprise, we saw these challenges as opportunities. So WE
made it our own business to deliver the responsiveness and agility that digital transformation demands from your business. With a range of innovative network, communications and collaboration solutions optimized and secured for a cloud centric, anytime/anywhere world.
A few years ago, WE
transformed our business into a software powerhouse to support our customers' transition to the cloud. We remained exceptionally focused on our customers and led with innovative solutions—not only during our restructuring process, but in the midst of an unprecedented global crisis.
This great news caps off an outstanding year that saw Windstream Enterprise reach major milestones, which include:
- Growing enterprise strategic revenues in the most recent quarter by 28% YoY
- Being named in the 2019 Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant for OfficeSuite UC®
- Installing approximately 540K UCaaS seats
- Maintaining our position as the nation's largest SD-WAN service provider
- Winning SD-WAN Provider of the Year by MEF
- Receiving two prestigious Stevie Awards—one for OfficeSuite UC, the other for our WE Connect Insight Engine
- Launching a remote working solutions promotion, OfficeSuite UC and HD Meeting® 90-day trial
What's more, we'll have access to approximately $2 billion in new capital, giving us an opportunity to innovate even further and help businesses succeed in their digital transformation.
We look forward to continuing to provide you with a nationwide, cloud-optimized network and industry-leading solutions—such as SD-WAN and UCaaS—to help you navigate today's most complex IT and networking challenges through our award-winning portal, WE Connect.